A beautifully simple Kanban tool, integrated with Google Hangout.
At TLCLabs, we're mostly distributed teams. We're also huge fans of using kanban to visualize our flow. We've used a lot of tools out there, but they all seemed overly complex, and didn't map to our process which involved using Google Hangout for our morning standups.
All of our value stream revolves around collaboration using google apps. We're trying to build an elegant kanban tool that integrates seamlessly with Google Hangout and the other Google apps, with a consistent user experience so teams can get to getting their stuff done. We hope you find it useful!
Google Hangout integration allows users to start a hangout on the fly and alert all the other board members so you can bring everyone together face to face and be presented with a live interactive kanban for your discussion.
September 13, 2013
- Right Click Cards to move it to Backlog/Archive lanes.
- Right Click Lane to move all of its cards to Backlog/Archive lanes.
- Due Date Icon and text will change yellow if its within a week and red if its due today or passed due.
- Security Updates. Will block users from emailing cards to a board if they are not a member of that board.
- Bug Fixes
September 5, 2013
- On the board settings page you can now subscribe to email updates for all board changes.
- Bug Fixes
August 30, 2013
- Sub Task Boards!
- Bug Fixes
August 26, 2013
- Comments on cards. Pushed out in real time
- Security Bug in My Account.
- Other Bug Fixes
August 23, 2013
- You can know add a reason to why you are blocking a card.
- Campfire Notifications when you alter assigned users on a card.
- Bug Fixes
August 19, 2013
- We can now alert you if the app has been updated while you are using it and it will ask you if you would like to load the new changes.
- Much improved real time updates.
- Your are notified if anyone enters the "edit columns" page of your board.
- Any saves on the Edit Columns page is pushed out to connected users immediately.
- When a hangout is running on your board, hovering the Join Hangout button gives you a list of the people in the hangout.
- Introduction of "Organization" Concept. You now have to explicitly add users to your account.
- Much improved user administration for boards.
- The start of "My Account" where you can change your password and manage the users in the organizations you have admin rights for.
- Lots of bug and layout fixes.
August 15, 2013
- Column Types (Ready, In Progress and Done) to keep track of progress.
- Board Security! You now have board Users and Board Admins
- Logging out will de-authorize your google+ automatic sign in. (you can always use it to log you back in).
- Lots more bug fixes
- Boards are sorted Alphabetically (for now, more options to come).
August 13, 2013
- Associating URLs with cards.
- Ability to collapse the Card Headers. (Under Board Settings)
- Implemented the rest of assigning user control. You can now assign users in place on a card.
- Forgot Password.
- Lots o' bug fixes.
- Fixed caching issues when pushing updates
August 8, 2013
- Watch other users move cards in real time!
- Configure which campfire account you want your board to use. Including fetching of your users allowed rooms.
- Board Title in page title.
- Assigning Users (the start of but not fully complete).
- Redesigned look of cards.
- Start of cache busting.
August 7, 2013
- New sayat.me for feedback.
- Improved Google+ Hangout integration. Now joins an existing Hangout already created. Also prompts user to join Hangout if one starts while viewing the board.
- New card attributes: Due Date, Blocked, Class of Service (card color), Type (icon support)
- Total card count and column headers
- Backlog and Archive columns
- Activate and Deactivate boards
- Much improved server performance. Server now running with Tornado on top of Nginx
August 1, 2013
- Google+ Sign in support
- Google+ Hangout integration
- Who's actively viewing the board
- Create a card by e-mailing the board
- Deleting a card
July 25, 2013
- Campfire integration
- Add and edit columns, and columns in columns
- Add, edit, dragg and drop cards
July 18, 2013
- Initial Preview Version
- Deployed on internal server
- Automate deployment via ant
- Login and registration
- Create cards and lanes.